Are you a Marketing Automation Specialist who wants to use your powers for good? Join our dynamic team at Greenpeace Nordic! We are on the look-out for a specialist who can both manage the technical side of our Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance, while also delivering the strategic end of marketing automation in Greenpeace Nordic. To succeed in this role you need to be both tech-smart and business savvy. The role is permanent (full-time) and can be based in either our Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo or Helsinki office.
Greenpeace is committed to making the world a better place. Our goal is to ensure the ability of Earth to nurture life in all its diversity. As a Fundraising department our key responsibility is to maximise income from individual donors by inspiring and engaging them through building effective committed relationships. As part of Greenpeace’s values we do not accept money from governments, corporations or political parties. We aim to ensure a cost effective, ethical and sustainable fundraising base to meet the needs of Greenpeace in the Nordic region.
About the role:
This exciting full-time position will be the owner of the technical platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, while also being responsible for developing and implementing tactics alongside the business, such as donor journeys, dynamic content and testing regimes. In this role you will be able to use your strategic ability to transform donor data, business insights and business challenges into actual activities to drive deeper engagement from Greenpeace Nordic’s audiences.
- Passion for the environment and a strong commitment to the aims and values of GreenpeaceBachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience and certifications
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing Automation, with preference for Marketing Cloud experience combined with Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification.
- Strong project management and communication skills that enable you to work with cross-functional stakeholders in different time zones, countries and regions.
- Tech-savvy and data-driven mindset combined with a good understanding of business and marketing
- Able to effectively switch between strategic advice and hands-on execution
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and knowledge of other Nordic languages is an advantage
What we offer:
- Unique chance to contribute to solving the world’s environmental problems
- Exciting opportunities for personal growth and professional development
- Dynamic and international workplace that allows you to share skills and knowledge from a global network
Are you interested?
Please review the full job description here and send us your CV accompanied by a letter of motivation telling us why you want to work for Greenpeace and outlining what you can offer in this role as soon as possible but no later than Friday 11th of June, 2021. Please provide these in English. You can find the English role description here.
Greenpeace er verdens største uavhengige miljøorganisasjon og fungerer som en stemme den sårbare planeten vår trenger i møte med klima- og miljøproblemer. Vi fremmer løsninger, vi fremmer forandring og vi fremmer handling. Noen mennesker ser kun tømmer når de ser en skog. Men millioner av mennesker ser natur, hjem for dyr, planter og mennesker. En arv vi må ta vare, for dagens og morgendagens generasjoner. Med tilstedeværelse i 55 land verden rundt jobber vi for å tvinge myndigheter og selskaper til å ta ansvar for klima og miljø. Om det er på gatene eller gjennom stemmeseddelen, så er vi sterkeste når vi jobber sammen.